2010 MX-5 Miata
Great looking MX-5 Miata power hard top with no accidents, well maintained, clean inside and out, cold air and clean title. Adult driven, non-smoker, always top-tier plus or premium gas. Ready for that road trip to the mountains or staycation at the beach. So fun to drive and the SmartTop mod lets you raise and lower the hard top while rolling, perfect for those pop-up Florida showers. The MX-5 Miata is consistently on the “Top 10” lists for practically any auto category (well, except top pickups, lol!) and it is unparalleled for reliability in the convertible category. Do your research and if this isn’t already your dream ride, it will be!
Message me with your phone number and I will reply with mine to text/call. Feel free to message me regarding any details about the car or Covid safety questions.
No trades, price is very fair and firm for options, mileage, and condition. If the ad is still up the car is still for sale. Messages with these questions won’t be responded to, neither will “sight unseen” low ball offers, trades, check deals, scams, etc.
* 2010 MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
* Price: $10,500 Firm
* Mileage: 92,767
* Stormy Blue Mica exterior color (glittering mica in sun, dark navy in shade)
* Dune Beige leather interior
* Condition of vehicle: Good-Very Good
* No accidents on record or during my ownership of the vehicle
* 6 Speed Sport AT Automatic with paddle shifters and manual mode
* Cruise control
* Steering wheel radio control
* Auto-Dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink
* 17 inch alloy wheels
* Heated seats with 5 settings
* Automatic climate control
* 200 watt Bose 7 speaker audio system with Audio Pilot noise compensation
* Power retractable hard top
* Premium Package (Xenon HiD headlights, DSC with traction control, Bluetooth hands-free phone, Mazda AKE, Sirius Satellite Radio, antitheft alarm)
* Front and rear splash guards
* Clean and shiny inside and out
* 2 Advanced Keyless Entry (AKE) fobs
* Well maintained with maintenance records
* VINCheck.info report totally clean
Includes the following mods/accessories:
* SmartTop Module (allows for in-motion raise and lower of power hard top)
* 3rd Brake Light Pulser (trunk light pulses 3x when brake is pressed)
* Daytime Running Lights Mod (fog lights can be used as DRLs)
* Custom Sized Sun Shade
* 1.25” Hitch Receiver (perfect to take the bike to the beach!)
* Trunk lined with silver bubble insulation
* Interior: Normal use (light wear from prior use)
* Exterior: Scratch on driver side wheel guard and window frame, chips on front bumper
What I Love About This Car:
* Hardtop convertible — gives you the fun of a convertible with the security of a hard top.
* Reliability — MX-5 is the most reliable model in the Mazda brand, and power hard top is also very reliable.
* Fun! Miata owners know that we consistently get “more smiles per gallon” than other vehicle owners.
* Auto with paddles and manual shift mode lets you enjoy shifting when you want, and let the car do the work in stop-and-go situations.
* Hard top has it’s own space, so it doesn’t decrease your trunk space when it’s down.
* Performance — 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine, 158 hp @ 6700 rpm.
* Comfort — more of a touring car than prior Miata models. Often the choice when looking for a daily driver.